Farm Heroes Saga is a cute matching game of Facebook. It’s now among top three games of Facebook. In every level you will be given some goals. If you fulfill those in a given number of moves then you can complete the goal. In first few levels the game is pretty easy, but it goes harder when you move to the upper levels. Here are some basic tips which will help you trough the game:
- Check if there is a chance of making a 4 or 5 fruit combo match. If so, make that match. Go for matches more than three.
- Check if by making a certain match, other fruits will make a match when the first match disappears. If so, make that match.
- Check if you can make any match with numbered fruits. If you gain at least 3 more, make that match. Numbered matching gives you extra points.
- Check if you need a considerable amount extra of one fruit over the other. For instance, if you need 10 apples and 3 strawberries, match the apples. So always check how many items are left. Always go for the item you need much.
- Try for making a combo in the bottom part of the level, you can get fruits of the same type closer to another. For example if 5 strawberries are scattered over several rows but in two columns, make a vertical match so that these strawberries drop down, and you might be able to match them.
- Check if by matching fruits you don’t have to collect, you can give at least two bonus numbers to collectible fruits around them. If so, make that match.
These steps will help you throughout the game. I know when you actually play the game; it is hard to remember all this, because there is always a pressure of completing the game. Play more and apply these rules and you will get used to the rules. Play Farm Heroes Saga and be a part of this cute adventure.